Travel Insurance

propwash

I have 3 cruises with travel insurance that have been cancelled by the cruise lines (HAL & DCL) due to Covid-19.  I have insurance with Generali Travel Insurance for the 2 back-to-back with HAL and C & F International for the DCL cruise.  Had a difficult time with Generali (had been dealing with them since early April), but finally got a call from the customer service department yesterday and things are now set.  (Have vouchers including numbers so I can rebook.)   I had called at least 5 or 6 times never getting through to an agent, but finally on Saturday 5/2 I was successful.  

C & F International was much quicker, but also just contacted them the other day/had been dealing with Generali since early April.  Today got an email with voucher number so I can rebook getting credit for what I had charged before. 

I was originally going to rebook all the policies to similar cruises we have scheduled, but have decided to wait a little just to be sure I don't get into a similar situation with cancelled cruises by the cruise lines if they are not ready or able to cruise.  WE are ready to sail again!!!  Have been making our masks!