Using FCC

We've already used our FCC to book a cruise. It's paid in full. We still have FCC left over. I wanted to use it for prepaid gratuities,  shore excursions,  etc. but when I gi on line to do it and get to pay, I'm not given the option to use it. Can it not be done on line? Do I need to call instead?

Yes, I did it, but I too had issues with doing it myself online, so I called the NCL number, and the representative took care of it very quickly. It then appeared on my account online almost instantly.  I used the FCC to prepay gratuities and for the upgraded unlimited streaming internet.  Didnt purchase any excursions yet.

Can you believe this, I have just emailed guest services in the UK re FCC not being fully used with a cruise fare and can it be used to pay for the gratuities here is the reply:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email, we are able to split future cruise credits for future use, they do not all need to be applied to one booking.

We are fully all inclusive so do not charge extra for the likes of gratuities.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards.

Zara Street | Guest Relations Executive
P: +44 2380 682 280 |

guestservices@rssc.com | www.rssc.com

Norwegian Cruise Line Group UK Limited | Company No. 04083983

Mountbatten House | Grosvenor Square | Southampton | SO15 2JU

So I just talked to NCL. They took care doing my prepaid gratuities. As far as shore excursion go, they told me to call the shore excursion line and tell them I'm using FCC. I tried to have her add the adult soda package as well and she told me I couldn't use FCC for that. I asked What I can you it for and she sent me this.

"What they CAN be applied towards: Voyage Fare Taxes Pre-paid service charges Air purchased through Norwegian Cruise Line Hotel purchased through Norwegian Cruise Line Cruise tours purchased through Norwegian Cruise Line Beverage/dining gratuities if part of the Free at Sea promotion Transfers Pre-booked shore excursions Essentials, Booksafe Standard or Platinum travel protection, if purchased."

I know I've seen our people say they used it for wifi, etc. Not sure why some can and others can't.