Carnival Survey

4 minutes ago, xDisconnections said:

Interesting.

Every survey I have taken involving travel and Covid-19 did have that disclaimer... just as any other various survey did as well.

Would someone post the disclaimer? Just that part of it, not the survey itself, even though I'd really like to see it.

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Would someone post the disclaimer? Just that part of it, not the survey itself, even though I'd really like to see it.

Unfortunately, once you do the survey, you cannot see it again.  I tried.  But to be sure, going forward,  I will definitely look to see if there is some type of disclaimer.  I have to say I do not remember there being one, but since I was not looking for it, I could be wrong.

Lyn

Edited by ladylyn915
left something out

I should be Platinum on my next cruise.  DW is Platinum already.  Our Legend cruise in Sept 2020 has been canceled.

Neither of us has seen the survey.

I am going crazy trying to select our next cruise, soon enough that I can cope yet far enough out that I can be sure that it will happen.

Everyone - Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.

11 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

7 hours ago, ladylyn915 said:

Unfortunately, once you do the survey, you cannot see it again.  I tried.  But to be sure, going forward,  I will definitely look to see if there is some type of disclaimer.  I have to say I do not remember there being one, but since I was not looking for it, I could be wrong.

Lyn

Let me preface this by saying the below screenshot is not from the survey this topic discusses (I was not targeted for it nor am I interested in sharing my opinion with Carnival). It is, however, from a random survey I was targeted to take this morning. Sure enough, there's a disclaimer in it:

2a122846add456810f51fa610480b2c6.png

Edited by xDisconnections

3 hours ago, xDisconnections said:

Let me preface this by saying the below screenshot is not from the survey this topic discusses (I was not targeted for it nor am I interested in sharing my opinion with Carnival). It is, however, from a random survey I was targeted to take this morning. Sure enough, there's a disclaimer in it:

I fully understand and know of the concept of a survey disclaimer and there was nothing of the sort for any of the current covid19 surveys I have taken.  

3 hours ago, xDisconnections said:

Well there you go.   That last line though is a little weird - talking about a side effect of a product.  This particular survey may be more than just opinions.  In any case, I wave the white flag.  Look for disclaimers before doing surveys!!

Lyn

9 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

I fully understand and know of the concept of a survey disclaimer and there was nothing of the sort for any of the current covid19 surveys I have taken.  

3 minutes ago, ladylyn915 said:

Well there you go.   That last line though is a little weird - talking about a side effect of a product.  This particular survey may be more than just opinions.  In any case, I wave the white flag.  Look for disclaimers before doing surveys!!

Lyn

Good to know you say there wasn’t one on this particular survey although frequently skipped through and overlooked. Carnival is known to include them in most research based questionnaires. It’s always best to use caution.

On 5/10/2020 at 9:37 AM, xDisconnections said:

Good to know you say there wasn’t one on this particular survey although frequently skipped through and overlooked. Carnival is known to include them in most research based questionnaires. It’s always best to use caution.

Thx for posting!