~CARINVAL REFUND OPTIONS~~

topaz123

July 11 cruise cancelled. We're give the two options of full refund or credit on future cruise with up to 600 onboard credit.  We booked this cruise and another cruise in November at the same time in December of 2019. It doesnt appear I can use the credit option on the already booked November cruise?  I was going to just take the credit/onboard offer and apply to November cruise...not sure you can do this?  Ideas?

11 hours ago, topaz123 said:

How does Carnival do the 600 dollar credit? Do they send a Carnival Gift Card? I am looking at our booking and do not see anything about the $600 credit for the cruise??

It is OBC.  Log into your new cruise and go to print documents.  If the $600 doesn't appear on your documents, call them back.  I would, personally, insist that they apply it in a way that I can see it.  I never accept the "it will be there when you get on board" answer.  When I rebooked, it appeared on my confirmation email, I can see it in my cruise manager, and it appears on my documents.

Thanks for the pointers...I"ll take a look..I'm on the same page in regard to " it will be there when you get onboard." Would be a pretty rude awakening.... Looked at our documents online...did not see the $600, is there some certain area where it will show the $600? I can see the invoice page but no mention of the $600.

Edited by topaz123

58 minutes ago, topaz123 said:

Thanks for the pointers...I"ll take a look..I'm on the same page in regard to " it will be there when you get onboard." Would be a pretty rude awakening.... Looked at our documents online...did not see the $600, is there some certain area where it will show the $600? I can see the invoice page but no mention of the $600.

Have your PVP resend your booking confirmation to you, it should be updated with the OBC listed on the statement.

3 hours ago, Schoifmom said:

It is OBC.  Log into your new cruise and go to print documents.  If the $600 doesn't appear on your documents, call them back.  I would, personally, insist that they apply it in a way that I can see it.  I never accept the "it will be there when you get on board" answer.  When I rebooked, it appeared on my confirmation email, I can see it in my cruise manager, and it appears on my documents.

But you can't do this unless you're inside of 90 days right??  After you've completed your check in???

you can print your cruise documents.  Check the "Print General Information" box.  When previewing there will be a box that shows the on board credit.  Don't have to be in the 90 day window or completed check in.  

7 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

you can print your cruise documents.  Check the "Print General Information" box.  When previewing there will be a box that shows the on board credit.  Don't have to be in the 90 day window or completed check in.  

I'm sorry, feeling stupid!!   But I don't see a "Print General Information" box!!!    Where is it, Cruise Manager??  Planner??  Booking Info??    I'm sure its there, and I'm glad to hear it can be done, but I can't find it!!!

6 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

I'm sorry, feeling stupid!!   But I don't see a "Print General Information" box!!!    Where is it, Cruise Manager??  Planner??  Booking Info??    I'm sure its there, and I'm glad to hear it can be done, but I can't find it!!!

It is in your Cruise Manager.  The first link will read something like Print Cruise Documents.  Click there and the there will be 3 options.  Luggage Tags, Boarding Passes, and General Information.

Select General Information.

That will include a copy of your itinerary, invoice, and in a separate box, OBC.  It will download as a pdf.

7 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

click on cruise manager.  Scroll down on the left there is a box that says Before you go, My to Do list.  in this box click on print documents.   

7 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

It is in your Cruise Manager.  The first link will read something like Print Cruise Documents.  Click there and the there will be 3 options.  Luggage Tags, Boarding Passes, and General Information.

Select General Information.

That will include a copy of your itinerary, invoice, and in a separate box, OBC.  It will download as a pdf.

OK, i see where you guys are.   But I do not have any type of print option!!   Is it because I haven't made final payment??   The only things I see are:   "Pay Balance" which I can click on and "Online Check-In" which I can't.