Deposit refund

timesurfer7

Need some help to clarify.  I paid $250 for my husbands and my deposit for an upcoming trip on Norwegian in June 2021.  Talking to family members and their  concerns about my health (we are in our 60's and I have heart and lung issues) we decided to cancel and wait and see what happens in the coming years.  Is my deposit refundable?  It is outside the 119 days that shows up on Norwegians website for refunds but my TA is saying we don't get a refund but a FCC.  Help!!!

Edited by timesurfer7

Just a question-  
Was it a deposit just for that cruise, or was it a CruiseNext deposit purchased onboard a cruise (usually for half-price).

I ask because Cruise Next deposits are not the same as a normal deposit.  When you purchase one it comes with a list of rules and an expiration date.

2 hours ago, timesurfer7 said:

Need some help to clarify.  I paid $250 for my husbands and my deposit for an upcoming trip on Norwegian in June 2021.  Talking to family members and their  concerns about my health (we are in our 60's and I have heart and lung issues) we decided to cancel and wait and see what happens in the coming years.  Is my deposit refundable?  It is outside the 119 days that shows up on Norwegians website for refunds but my TA is saying we don't get a refund but a FCC.  Help!!!

Question is, does your TA have specific cancellation penalties that may possibly override what NCL's are? I have seem some that have them.