Jan/2022 SanJuan/Fascination going to Mobile

Just saw on carnival site that there are cruises from Mobile on the Fascination after first week of January, 2022.  Anybody heard what ship, if any, will be replacing her in San Juan and Barbados?  I love the itinerary and would love a larger ship.  🙂

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

Most likely the two ports will switch ships. Fantasy goes to San Juan and Fascination goes to mobile. both are sister ships

I hope not. I really want to do this itinerary again but refuse to do it on a Fantasy class ship. I want more dinner food variety over a 7 night trip than that class of ship offers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Doctorsbaby said:

I hope not. I really want to do this itinerary again but refuse to do it on a Fantasy class ship. I want more dinner food variety over a 7 night trip than that class of ship offers. 

Have to agree we did this twice on the Victory and once on the Valor.  I think San Juan will go shipless for a few months from Carnival 

4 hours ago, Seacreature101 said:

Just saw on carnival site that there are cruises from Mobile on the Fascination after first week of January, 2022.  Anybody heard what ship, if any, will be replacing her in San Juan and Barbados?  I love the itinerary and would love a larger ship.  🙂

They haven't said. All you're going to get here is speculation. Personally I'd like to see an upgrade. The ship is part of the reason I've been putting off booking that cruise. 

• Like 1

There is no immediate plan for a ship to replace Fascination in San Juan.  CCL is in a major dispute over development of the San Juan port with the local authorities.  This is a power play, nothing more.  Plenty of time to negotiate and iron this out.  But until that's resolved, don't expect a ship to be announced.  They're 'leaving'.

• Thanks 1