Cancellation Preference Form

Janet76

Anyone receive email confirmation saying your request has been received and refund has been processed type of email acknowledgement.  No communication from HAL. We want to file CC dispute and we need to provide proof that our booking is canceled by the merchant.  VERY FRUSTRATED WITH HAL KEEPING US IN THE DARK.

I’ve answered before on this topic. You fill out form, hit “submit” and assume,  as with every other online form you’ve ever filled out, you will receive an auto email confirmation. No. You receive nothing. I called HAL who said “we don’r send confirmation emails.” I asked : can you check snd see if you have it on file? “No, we can’t.” How do I know that you have my request? Should I submit form again?

“No, you can’t do that.” And you can’t tell me if you have my refund request? This time, “no, but you can submit the request again.” (?!?!?) 

So I did and when I hit “submit” I now received an auto response to the effect that “This form has already been submitted.”

That, and only, that is what you’ll get from HAL.

• Like 2

That's no good. So HAL don't even have refund request on our file?? With the refunds now taking up to 180 days that's not an assuring response to hear from HAL since the company is in the verge of filing for bankruptcy.  

Took about 20 hours for my BBTA email

On 4/14 HAL cancelled my Alaska Cruise, on 4/15 I received an email from BBTA to fill out a survey that was chose FCC or cash, booking #, name ship and sail date.

On 4/16 I received the email below

Dear BBTA Traveler,

We have now canceled your cruise. You will receive a 125% future cruise credit for the cruise fare paid on your reservation. This credit will automatically be applied to each guest’s Mariner Society account. If previously you did not have a Mariner Society account, one has been made for you for this future cruise credit. You will also receive $250 shipboard credit for the next cruise you book using your future cruise credit.

When you are ready to apply your future cruise credits, please contact us at 1-866-921-7925.

Please note that your new cruise must commence travel on-or-before December 31, 2021.

I got notice of my FCC from HAL last week

Did you get this email or one like it for your sailing? It should serve as notice of cancellation

image.png.a646ae5686814f83f2f62ac38e3c5170.png

A-