Resort Day Pass?

Cruiseoholic000

Anyone know of a good resort day pass? Bonus points if it includes transportation.  Not big into spas. Beach, Pool and food we are looking for.  All I have found is Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski for $100  + transportation.  From the pier  it is 1h & 10 min away .

Edited by Cruiseoholic000

• 4 weeks later...

Your question has not been answered because there is no such thing. Been to this destination several times never saw a resort of any kind. Went everywhere with Levi, no resorts.

Find one besides the one over an hour away please let us know. Thanks Todd

2 hours ago, TTEllis said:

Your question has not been answered because there is no such thing. Been to this destination several times never saw a resort of any kind. Went everywhere with Levi, no resorts.

Find one besides the one over an hour away please let us know. Thanks Todd

I found Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski and they have a day pass. I think it is new.  Looking for a activity to do in 2022. If anyone goes I would love to hear how it is.   https://www.kempinski.com/en/dominica/cabrits-resort-kempinski-dominica/services-facilities/day-pass/

17 hours ago, Cruiseoholic000 said:

I found Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski and they have a day pass. I think it is new.  Looking for a activity to do in 2022. If anyone goes I would love to hear how it is.   https://www.kempinski.com/en/dominica/cabrits-resort-kempinski-dominica/services-facilities/day-pass/

Wow!! I like that place, never heard of it before but that place is awesome. Thanks for the info. Trying to get back to Dominica maybe one last time next year.

That day pass is a great idea. Wonder what it costs to get there? Thanks for the great info. Todd

• 1 year later...