Liquor to purchase is missing on Carnival Site?

I went into my cruise booking for Feb 14th and wanted to browse a bottle to order to the room.  All of the liquor and beer are not there.  Only the bottles of wine that come with stateroom decorations or bundle packages.  Why do you think this is?

2 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I just pulled up my cruise in September and liquor, beer and wine were available to purchase without being part of a "decorate your room" package.  Maybe a glitch?

should be a glitch. Try reloading the page or reentering account. Usually you can manage it in your account under cruises section. It might be that due to the current situation they are limiting access to liquor (even though it sounds super weird) but I wont be really surprised about it if it really has happen. Have a good cruise and dont drink too much! 

4 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I just pulled up my cruise in September and liquor, beer and wine were available to purchase without being part of a "decorate your room" package.  Maybe a glitch?

Logged out and logged in under another browser.  Perhaps changes coming in 2021, the sailing is Valentine’s Day.

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Just checked my September 2021 Europe cruise.  I can order beer, wine and liquor for that cruise as well.  I bet your selection will pop up.  Maybe tomorrow....🤞

Great, thanks for double checking 

4 hours ago, parrothead74 said:

I went into my cruise booking for Feb 14th and wanted to browse a bottle to order to the room.  All of the liquor and beer are not there.  Only the bottles of wine that come with stateroom decorations or bundle packages.  Why do you think this is?

I suggest you attempt this 'backwards'.

Rather than logging into your Cruise Manager, just go to the Carnival home page as a Guest. 

Choose MANAGE, then IN-ROOM GIFTS, then FOOD & BEVERAGE.

You can then browse all those full categories, and if you choose to make a purchase, just log into your own account from that page. 

It worked for me once when I was having challenges getting it to populate when logged into my account.

I hope that makes sense.  Good luck!

Edited by DGP1111
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, DGP1111 said:

Rather than logging into your Cruise Manager, just go to the Carnival home page as a Guest. 

You can then browse all those full categories, and if you choose to make a purchase, just log into your own account from that page. 

It worked for me once when I was having challenges getting it to populate when logged into my account.

Nice tip

• Like 1

18 hours ago, parrothead74 said:

Hi Parrothead74,  from your 'Cruise Manager" page try clicking on "Categories", this should display a list with "In room food and  beverages". This is where I found the option to buy liquor bottles for the cabin. 

On 5/21/2020 at 9:13 PM, DGP1111 said:

That worked, I see them all now!

• Like 2

On 5/22/2020 at 11:05 AM, cowboy$fan said:

Hi Parrothead74,  from your 'Cruise Manager" page try clicking on "Categories", this should display a list with "In room food and  beverages". This is where I found the option to buy liquor bottles for the cabin. 

Awesome, this works too!  I see them now.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2020 at 9:13 PM, DGP1111 said:

Doing some research and just did this!