FCC chaos

Our June 12 Ovation cruise to Alaska was cancelled and I submitted it for refund.  No refund appeared and then we got the incorrect FCCs two weeks ago that so many others received.  Ours were for 25% of the cruise fare.  Then earlier this week we received the corrected FCCs for the 125% amount.  Okay, so we checked and the booking is still showing as being in the refund queue.  And now, just a few minutes ago we received a third FCC email.  This time the FCCs are for 140% of the cruise fare.  All three variations have the same certificate numbers but this is out of control  The FCC went from $1114 each, to $2785 each, and now they are for $3109 each.  

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Lol with that math I might keep them lol

Even if fccs are issued you can still get a refund and they will void the fccs

Yeah, when they get to 200% FCC I might tell them to remove the refund request.

They really don't want you to get that cash refund.  I requested a refund online too and received a 125% FCC.  I ended having to call CS twice to get it reissued to a refund.  I was told that I wasn't going to see that until June 15th, but I received my full cash refund this week.  I recommend to keep calling until you get someone to authorize what you requested then call back a week later to make sure it was done right.  Worked for me, good luck!

• Like 1