‘ 7 Reasons You Should Delay a 2021 Cruise ‘.....

PEIpair

18 hours ago, gerelmx said:

All of this has been discussed here previously, a You Tuber  just wants to show off with his shirt. See you at sea soon.

Regarding prices, I am seeing the opposite, all my cruises are early bird bookings, and the opposite is happening, prices are increasing frequently. Also with so many cancellations in 2020, it is creating high demand in 2021 causing prices to rise and availability is being limited on popular cruises.

Our Transatlantic in April 21 has almost trebled in cost since it was booked in Jan this year.

18 hours ago, cangelmd said:

I may get my hand slapped for saying this because I think the video host is a TA, but I have watched several of his cruise videos on YouTube and found them to be helpful, thoughtful and well done.

He doesn't relay any earth shattering info for experienced cruisers like the good folk on these boards 😉, but I have recommended his videos to newbies.

We were researching river cruises about a year ago and watched his river cruise videos, showed us some positives and negatives about different river cruise lines that we didn't even think to consider

David is not  a TA.  He has a large following and was on the Diamond Princess that was quarantined for many weeks and he and his wife Sally both contracted Covid 19 while on it , and were hospitalized in Asia for almost a month after they finally got off the ship  He blogged every day,  and so many of us followed him and Sally with their journey until they finally got home to the UK.  

5 hours ago, cruisetimeusa said:

David is not  a TA.  He has a large following and was on the Diamond Princess that was quarantined for many weeks and he and his wife Sally both contracted Covid 19 while on it , and were hospitalized in Asia for almost a month after they finally got off the ship  He blogged every day,  and so many of us followed him and Sally with their journey until they finally got home to the UK.  

I didn't think a TA would be advising people to delay booking cruises.