125% OBC for Purchased Cruise Planner

attitudeda

Hope someone can answer this. Our August 2 cruise was canceled on June 2. I opted for the 125% OBC for my cruise planner purchases how long dose it take for that to be posted on the cruise I lift and shifted or is there some other way they do it. Thanks for you help.

Not sure how Celebrity does it, but my Royal onboard credits took about 9 weeks to appear as emails to each passenger, with code numbers for each OBC.  They gave it for each passenger that had cruise planner purchases, not to the single person who actually paid for the purchases.  Then I sat on hold for about 4 hours with Royal to apply them (email said to do this) before the agent told me that you apply these just like Future Cruise Credits - use the FCC link at the top of the home page to apply to whatever booking you want.  The "Redeem your Future Cruise Credit" page https://www.celebritycruises.com/post-booking/redeem-cruise-credit on Celebrity looks identical to the RCI one and both use the same booking engine, so my guess is that once you get your credits you can do this online.  If it works you get a message that the application was successful (and it doesn't tell you that it is Onboard Credits rather than an FCC).

Note that I applied mine online and it took about 10 days for the credits to show up in the new cruises' Cruise Planners and they appeared on a Sunday.  When I entered the codes the page said 24-48 hours and I would get an email as well.  Never got the email but credits did show up.

I applied for this for our cancelled April cruise but it appears to have been ignored as my cancellation invoice shows the money coming to me as a refund, though I have only seen ~15% of the money owed actually refunded to my credit card yet.