Cruise Refunds

koalas2

18 minutes ago, koalas2 said:

I had a cruise cancelled for a 3/28 cruise on NCL, requested a cash refund which took a total of 77 days and was posted back to my original CC

Which ship were you sailing on? I assume you got your refund yesterday or Monday? Im still waiting on my refund for my 3-28 sailing on the Escape.

34 minutes ago, adamnoone said:

Which ship were you sailing on? I assume you got your refund yesterday or Monday? Im still waiting on my refund for my 3-28 sailing on the Escape.

On was booked on the Pride of America out of HNL

8 hours ago, adamnoone said:

We received our refund on Monday via CC, our sailing was also 3/28 out of HNL

good luck!

Thank you for sharing the good news.   I think these are the first posts I have read about refunds for canceled cruises actually being received - and I mean full refunds for those cruises that NCL canceled, not passenger cancelations prior to the usual penalty period.   This gives me hope for the refund I requested in May.   I won't expect it before August, but I feel better knowing people are starting to see their refunds.  

Good to see people are starting to get refunds for cruises cancelled by NCL. Our 21.3.20 Norwegian Breakaway Cruise was cancelled by NCL, we claimed for a refund as soon as we were able, but haven’t received anything back yet. Fingers crossed it will be with us soon.