Phone call from Tui ??

I have been waiting for our cruise refund, I sent in the request with the refund code on the 8th June. Today I got a phone call, while I was out walking the dog, on a private number. She knew my name, said she was from Tui and was going to do the refund today, she knew the amount, but she had to ask some "security questions" ,  address,  date of travel, destination ? Asked how I wanted it refunded, we paid debit card and cash but I asked for it to be put back on to card, she asked for card number. I didnt have the card with me so she said that someone else would phone me in the next couple of days, she didn,t have the card details .  Does this sound right ? Has anyone else been paid back in this way?  Its the private number that is worrying me.  

Below is what is on the TUI website - sounds suspicious to me

They should know your card number and under no circumstances give out your security number on the back

We’re aware that criminals are pretending to be TUI or TUI colleagues to try and defraud our customers using social media, email or telephone calls. To protect yourself against fraud never give away information about your booking on an email or telephone call.

The email address of Covid-19@tuicustomercare.co.uk is not affiliated, used by or monitored by us and is likely to be used by fraudsters who are attempting to gain further information in order to commit acts of fraud.

Further to this we are also aware of potential fraudulent activity involving email addresses ending with firstchoiceukltd.com & tuicareteam.com.

If you believe that you may be a victim of fraud, then please visit https://www.actionfraud.police.uk for further advice and ways to report fraud to the relevant authorities.

When our team contact you, they’ll identify themselves with specific knowledge about your booking that only they and you could know. If you are in doubt just call our contact centre on 0203 451 2688. Thank you for your caution.

The last four weeks I have been negotiating with them and they called me back several times, they were based at a Tui TA and already had my bank details but said that the refund had to be returned into the same account that it came from, my card, they do not keep card details and asked for them, you do not have to give the security code on the rear. She did the refund on Friday last and it hit my account on Sunday. Understand your concern but it worked for us and so long as you do not give the security code you should be OK. Good luck. 

We did effortless refund of our deposit over the phone, couple security questions and card number, from initial call to money in our bank just 6 days. Just great service