Only got my final payment not deposit back!

bedfordmom

I filed my 4/19 Dawn repo cash back request the first eligible day. Last week I revised 4K back But nothing about the 1500 suite deposit or food package. The internet company TA refuses to help saying its up to NCL to refund. NCL says I am in Queu to receive money but can’t tell me when it’s now 120 days. any suggestions?

2 hours ago, bedfordmom said:

I filed my 4/19 Dawn repo cash back request the first eligible day. Last week I revised 4K back But nothing about the 1500 suite deposit or food package. The internet company TA refuses to help saying its up to NCL to refund. NCL says I am in Queu to receive money but can’t tell me when it’s now 120 days. any suggestions?

You have to enlist third party help at this point. To not be able to commit to a refund date at 120 days is unacceptable. There evidently is no queue. You could be at the top of the pile or the very bottom, like I evidently am. ☹️

Write to the Attorney General, Ashley Moody in Florida as well as the Attorney General in your home state. Also, Federal Office of Consumer Affairs and Dispute Resolution which is a division of the Federal Maritime Commission. Open a dispute with Federal Trade Commission and lastly dispute the charge with your credit card company if you have not already done so. Oh, the Better Business Bureau in Miami is an option, but they are usually pretty weak in their intervention. As long as Norwegian responds to the inquiry, regardless of the substance to the response, BBB will be satisfied. At least you'll be calling NCL out for their unethical behavior.

If all else fails, you'll need legal counsel. So sad.

3 hours ago, bedfordmom said:

I filed my 4/19 Dawnc repo cash back request the first eligible day. Last week I revised 4K back But nothing about the 1500 suite deposit or food package. The internet company TA refuses to help saying its up to NCL to refund. NCL says I am in Queu to receive money but can’t tell me when it’s now 120 days. any suggestions?

contact your credit card or bank you used to pay,, do what is called a non fraudulent chargeback (services not rendered)  it helped me get my missing fcc.  which is now after another cancel missing again. 

2 minutes ago, seaman11 said:

contact your credit card or bank you used to pay,, do what is called a non fraudulent chargeback (services not rendered)  it helped me get my missing fcc.  which is now after another cancel missing again. 

Why bother. Just let NCL keep the money. We'll be sailing next month, amirite??