Update on Manage my Cruise Page

kikimom

This appeared at the top of the manage my cruise page for the Jan. 9, 2021 Journeys cruise on the Magic out of Miami: 

exclamation-black.svg
UPDATE
We are currently assessing enhanced health and safety protocols in light of COVID-19 and how they may impact our future offerings.

We also have a cruise booked for the Sailabration in March of 2022 that does not have that update at the manage page. 
I imagine Carnival is just alerting passengers that there is a possibility of sailing early next year being canceled.  I suspect longer sailing (this one is 9 days) may be more likely to be cut. 
Curious if anyone with shorter cruises have the same message?

I am seeing that alert at the top of the Carnival home page, without even logging in, so it's not likely specific to your cruise.

I assume that it not appearing above 1 screen is a glitch and was meant to show on all screens. 

Also note, that if you expand with the 'more' drop down, you will see this: 

Our actual offerings may vary from what is displayed or described here. Stay updated on current Health and Sailings Advisories.

10 minutes ago, ARcruisin2 said:

I am seeing that alert at the top of the Carnival home page, without even logging in, so it's not likely specific to your cruise.

I assume that it not appearing above 1 screen is a glitch and was meant to show on all screens. 

Also note, that if you expand with the 'more' drop down, you will see this: 

Our actual offerings may vary from what is displayed or described here. Stay updated on current Health and Sailings Advisories.

Yes, I saw that drop down as well.

2 hours ago, kikimom said:

This appeared at the top of the manage my cruise page for the Jan. 9, 2021 Journeys cruise on the Magic out of Miami: 

exclamation-black.svg
UPDATE
We are currently assessing enhanced health and safety protocols in light of COVID-19 and how they may impact our future offerings.

We also have a cruise booked for the Sailabration in March of 2022 that does not have that update at the manage page. 
I imagine Carnival is just alerting passengers that there is a possibility of sailing early next year being canceled.  I suspect longer sailing (this one is 9 days) may be more likely to be cut. 
Curious if anyone with shorter cruises have the same message?

I believe that's been an alert at the top of the page since the beginning of May, I wouldn't sweat it 

• Like 1