Current QM2 Wine List, Drink Prices and WiFi Prices

asdf1245

Pretty out of sync with the times,,,, we will have a lot of Caribbean ports where it’s free for me so I will  go old school on the sea days.

I wonder if the size of the ship has anything to do with the lack of cheap or free minutes…

Has anyone experienced the difference (on Cunard) of the Essential Plan and the Premium Plan? Is the later actually faster?

Also, am I correct that now Cunard Club members do not automatically receive wifi (minutes based on level) but must purchase a plan and will be provided credit based on Club level?

So, if Platinum and I want Essential internet all week, I pay $15 per each 24 hour period x 7 24-hour periods = $105 minus Platinum Level $80 credit = I pay $25.  

OR I pay $20 for one 24 hour period, and if wanting only free internet, I can only use 4 24-hour periods — and they are not selling by the minute, but a full 24 hour period PERIOD.

Anyone that has sailed recently, is there a copy of a handout that was given on board.

Or a copy of a Daily Program that has everything spelled out straight.

We are going in September and would like to understand it for 2 Diamond Members for WiFi

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2022 at 2:36 PM, BklynBoy8 said:

Anyone that has sailed recently, is there a copy of a handout that was given on board.

Or a copy of a Daily Program that has everything spelled out straight.

We are going in September and would like to understand it for 2 Diamond Members for WiFi

Wondering also.

Cheers