Carnival Miracle stateroom #4107

trbarton

It is one of those cabins that is priced as an interior, but has a wonderful tall window. Now, it is often called a French door, meaning a door that opens inward, but has no balcony. These doors have been locked shut. I would guess for safety. Now for the view. You are up close to the middle of a life boat. 

At least when the doors opened you could enjoy the fragrance of the sea, but the view could best be described as a peek-a-boo view if you stood in just the right position. 

The light coming in the room is really nice, and this cabin is certainly an economical way to have that.

The french doors were removed and a tall window has taken their place. This old photo shows it before the conversion to a window. 4107 has a lifeboat blocking the view and won't have as much light as a cabin between lifeboats. Cabins 4111 and 4115 are between lifeboats and afford some view and give the cabin more light.

tfss-ff47ee6b-3a1f-4552-bc07-f271da3f90f

6 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

The french doors were removed and a tall window has taken their place. This old photo shows it before the conversion to a window. 4107 has a lifeboat blocking the view and won't have as much light as a cabin between lifeboats. Cabins 4111 and 4115 are between lifeboats and afford some view and give the cabin more light.

tfss-ff47ee6b-3a1f-4552-bc07-f271da3f90f

Thanks!...I’ll see if I can change. Only 4115 is available. I can see from the deck plan it’s btw lifeboats like you said. 

Thanks again!

There is a web site for Princess where someone has put together photos of obstructed view staterooms. Too bad there is not one for Carnival. 

Tom😀

• Like 2