"Blank Space" between mid stair and Linclon Center Stage - Kdam/N Statendam - any ideas what it is?

Does anyone have any idea as to what is in the blank space on Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam between the midship stairs and the Lincoln Center Stage/BB Kings Blues Club?  I am considering cabin 1128 on deck 1 right below and wondering if it is noisy from whatever is above?  I cannot find any reviews of this room or it's direct neighbor 1124.

32 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Does anyone have any idea as to what is in the blank space on Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam between the midship stairs and the Lincoln Center Stage/BB Kings Blues Club?  I am considering cabin 1128 on deck 1 right below and wondering if it is noisy from whatever is above?  I cannot find any reviews of this room or it's direct neighbor 1124.

I believe it's the kitchen for the Pinnacle...

I was in cabin 1128 on the Nieuw Statendam in 2019.  There was no noise at all.  We enjoyed the cabin as it was a little more square shaped than most interior cabins and seemed bigger because of it.

One evening we walked forward on deck 1 and as we got near/under the Rolling Stones room the noise was unbelievable - but it didn't reach those cabins.

Edited by Al Aboard

1 hour ago, Al Aboard said:

I was in cabin 1128 on the Nieuw Statendam in 2019.  There was no noise at all.  We enjoyed the cabin as it was a little more square shaped than most interior cabins and seemed bigger because of it.

One evening we walked forward on deck 1 and as we got near/under the Rolling Stones room the noise was unbelievable - but it didn't reach those cabins.

Thanks for the first hand information. Mum is a light sleeper so I was concerned. I am taking your advice and grabbing this cabin. Every little bit of space helps, especially in an inside cabin!

15 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Thanks for the first hand information. Mum is a light sleeper so I was concerned. I am taking your advice and grabbing this cabin. Every little bit of space helps, especially in an inside cabin!

Found this video my wife took of the cabin.  Location was excellent - near stairs and elevators.

1 hour ago, Al Aboard said:

Found this video my wife took of the cabin.  Location was excellent - near stairs and elevators.

thanks for taking the time to share that video!  You have made my decision making so easy!  I’m truly indebted to you for your kindness and generosity