? on Accessing room #

mwebb

It doesn't work all the time... but if you go to the Carnival site and simply order yourself a gift, it MAY disclose what cabin you are in. You don't have to actually purchase anything, just cancel it once you get your cabin info. It's really quite simple...or at least I remember it to be that way.

Don't even think about trying it until you are at least a week past final payment; but fill out your funpass, from the "funpass complete" page click on gifts, then look at the last four letter in the URL on the popup page. It will be either GTEE or your room number.

You don't have to click on any actual gifts or put anything in your shopping cart to see this. You won't get anything if you go directly to order gifts, its gotta be from the funpass complete page. Note: after you fill out the funpass the first time, clicking on funpass will get you directly to the funpass complete page, you don't have to fill it out every time.

If you have your booking number and a deck plan. Go to gifts on Carnival's homepage. Click on a gift to buy. Then at the bottom it has spaces for booking number and stateroom. Start putting in stateroom numbers.

It may take a while. But if your cabin has been assigned when you come to the right one it will list your name and cruise date.

This can be done without logging in or filling out the funpass. However assignments can change and you do have to be past your final payment.

I found my cabin 60 days out. And everyone else in our group.

I just booked an Oct. cruise through Carnival (with military discount) and my Carnival rep told me exactly which cabin he booked me in. Of course, I'm sure he can't guarantee I'll be in that room, but he gave the room number and everything.

Archived