Carnival Radiance coming to Long Beach

TheJayCat

32 minutes ago, glrounds said:

I quite agree. I loved these "old" Fantasy class ships. They were always maintained in immaculate condition and had terrific crews. Great for a cheap weekend getaway. Frequently cruised them for $100 and even met others on board the booked last minute for NOTHING. Catalina and Ensenada had my favorite port places to go for great food and a rousing bucket of beers. 🙂

I talked with my PVP today to move a cancelled Imagination sailing to the Panorama.  He said "early next week" the Radiance should be available to book.  Calif residents may get a blurb under "deals"- watch for it.  I'm curious as to prices- we got some great deals on our short getaway cruises!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, OC SeaPA said:

I talked with my PVP today to move a cancelled Imagination sailing to the Panorama.  He said "early next week" the Radiance should be available to book.  Calif residents may get a blurb under "deals"- watch for it.  I'm curious as to prices- we got some great deals on our short getaway cruises!  

Gonna have to keep my eye out, I moved my Imagination sailing to the Miracle but my have to book another one once the Radiance becomes available  

I think Carnival would be smart to keep a Spirit Class ship (aka Miracle) on the West Coast for the Alaska itinerary because they have a retractable roof over the pool area/lido deck. Also good for a couple of days on the Hawaii sailings because the Eastern Pacific, north of central Baja can be pretty nippy at times. Don't believe Radiance will have that feature (but could be wrong).

38 minutes ago, SDPadreFan said:

I think Carnival would be smart to keep a Spirit Class ship (aka Miracle) on the West Coast for the Alaska itinerary because they have a retractable roof over the pool area/lido deck. Also good for a couple of days on the Hawaii sailings because the Eastern Pacific, north of central Baja can be pretty nippy at times. Don't believe Radiance will have that feature (but could be wrong).

When the Triumph was refurbished into the Sunrise, they kept the aft pool but removed the retractable roof on top of it. It's my understanding that when the Victory is finally refurbished into the Radiance,  the same will happen. 😎