Azamara Europe Cruise Demand

Cruising89143

Interesting as after saying we wouldn’t book anything have taken the plunge and booked Quest’s 9th September France intensive, mainly because Azamara have been extremely helpful with regards using our 3 free nights and FCC’s from cancelled cruises. We were also seeing that cabins were booking fast so prices are no doubt going to stay firm, this combined with the cruise with confidence guarantee certainly gave us the impetus to book.

• Like 3

I'll wait until the actual bookings determine the trend of passenger load and pricing.

That article, which quotes a survey of Azamara loyal customers, reads like a press release (which it likely is).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ECCruise said:

I'll wait until the actual bookings determine the trend of passenger load and pricing.

That article, which quotes a survey of Azamara loyal customers, reads like a press release (which it likely is).

I'm sure that Azamara also knows what their bookings look like at the moment for 2021. Some may be lift and shift bit others like our booking was new. Regardless of what the story is, for me it’s being optimistic. 

• Like 2