how to apply FCC's to a cruise booking on hold

compozer

I put a cruise on hold a couple days ago and they are holding it until tomorrow.   I want to apply FCC's to it and just called Princess but they are closed.   It is not listed under my cruises in my personalizer but I was able to pull it up by entering my name, birthday and booking number.    Under payment, the only choices are credit card, paypal or giftcard.   I have searched and have not found anything about applying  FCC's.    In the past, I was able to apply it right away but their site was acting up the other night and I just wanted to get it booked before more categories sold out.    I had a b2b on hold a few weeks back and I received no notice (like I have in the past) from Princess that I had one day left.   When I looked later in the day they were holding it until, it was already gone and the cabins I wanted were taken.   

Anyone know where I can find a place to apply my FCC??     thanks for any help.

8 minutes ago, Outerdog said:

If it is not in your personalizer, then you will need to call them up to ether have that fixed or have them just apply the the credits to the existing booking.

That is why I called them.   i am getting so forgetful these days that i would like it applied tonight so I don't forget to call in the morning.  Minis and suites are sold out so I don't want to get screwed out of a cabin.

thanks

good one Outerdag.  But the problem is:  what if I am not in the room where I posted the note.  Then I won't see it and will forget to call.  I am not in the same time zone so I probably will be working outside .  Guess I need to set my alarm on my phone  - then I should not forget!!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, compozer said:

13cheermom,     That is usually what happens but since this virus and everyone and their uncle on the internet, I have had so many issues with the Princess site.   Thanks for the reply

Oh okay, I just re-booked about 2 weeks ago and actually was how I found out they added my FCC to my circle account lol. I dud have to go in and add my husband’s  name so it could pick up his FCC and add it. Guess I was lucky at the time, good luck!  Glad I went ahead and booked something and got the mini-suite we wanted before all these other cancellations started.