Getting a cash refund instead of voucher

KyOh

I  myust be missing something in the original letter that I received today.  We want the cash back, not the voucher.  I cannot find any button to push that will get me to a page that will facilitate that.  It acts as though there is something in the original letter that should do that.  Can someone please tell me what I am missing?  (I tried calling and was told that if not sailing in the next 90 days to hang up.  Okay, but you need to cancel by Aug. 24.  Won't work.)

Thanks

Oops.  Found the correct phone number, 1-833-900-0951, and handled it with a rep.  She quoted 21 days to return to our credit card.  We'll see

(our cruise was not being offered in 2021)

Regrettably, we advised our travel agent that we wished to cancel our planned cruise on the new Venus in April 2021. We felt the cruise experience will just not be the same at that point in time. Almost one full month passed with no word from our agent or Viking. Curiously, after contacting once again our travel agent and voicing our concerns, we received our full refund into our account today. We love Viking and wish it well, hope it survives, and if it does we will be aboard again. Right now, we feel better about our money being in our account.

• Like 1