Where was I?

It is Fisgard lighthouse which is part of the Fort Rodd Hill national historic site and the Ships are from the Royal New Zealand Navy, There are actually 3 ships in the picture one is Canadian, I think some of our fleet is at sea. I did see a submarine out on the surface last week I think.

So Bowm54 got The lighthouse and the outstanding bonus of the ship"s home country. Missed on Fort Rodd Hill. HMC Dockyard is not designated as "Historical" like Portsmouth but is home to our Pacific Fleet, Also located within that harbour is a very large dry dock which would often see ships from Princess and Holland America, there was also a Disney ship in there about this time last year.

3 minutes ago, Bowm54 said:

No, not in Malaysia. The photo was taken in an extremely well known location.

Not for this Canadian🤔. I will continue to monitor the game but stay out of it. If by some lucky guess I got it right then I would be holding up the game as it's 2130 hrs. Monday evening here. 

30 minutes ago, Blackduck59 said:

Not for this Canadian🤔. I will continue to monitor the game but stay out of it. If by some lucky guess I got it right then I would be holding up the game as it's 2130 hrs. Monday evening here. 

Thanks, Lyle. Sleep well.

• Thanks 1

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

No. Is it in a museum?

Not a museum, its part of a greater outdoor and indoor display. Built as a gift between wealthy businessmen brothers.

Used as a morality display for generations of schoolchildren.

Now free to visit.