For those of you approaching final payment here's a strategy to consider.

On 8/28/2020 at 8:54 PM, fundirector said:

Be very careful. They told me not to pay my final payment. So I didn’t. Then 11 days later they cancelled me 2 weeks later they canceled the cruise ( which they should have done before final payment, all other cruise lines did. And Port if Vancouver was closed. Plus a 14 quarantine by Alaska gov) now I can’t get my deposits back.  

If you booked via a TA see what they can do for you.  I cancelled my April Harmony cruise before RCL began cancelling cruises.  I got 50% of my fare + T&F.  I mentioned the unfairness to my TA.  I had given up and not expecting anything.  Low & behold, some months later got the other half in FCCs.

18 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Good thing you took the refund. No telling what they are going to do to cruises that they are advertising and people are booking.

You are correct, but we still would have rolled the dice that next December would have been ok...... but then they cancelled the 9 day Explorer out of Miami to boot.  We may look at the new ship, but will likely just move on with life and find something elsewhere.  We're Ruby on Princess & may go back there.