2021 QE replacement itineraries

watsonbeau

4 minutes ago, watsonbeau said:

After the Cunard announcement today would be interested to know what they will be offering for the Mediterranean itineraries and when these will be released.

Not sure when Cunard will publish ?

Can't see the email? View it online

cu-phone_icon.png

hero.jpg?size=720x0&w=B7SFclUWD4L2UnCV7p

Introducing our new itineraries.

Dear Guest, throughout this year, we’ve been making some important decisions to protect the wellbeing of our guests and crew, due to the emerging threat of Covid-19. This has prompted us to assess future itineraries and we’re delighted to announce the imminent launch of new European sailings for Queen Elizabeth in 2021 and the return of a classic World Voyage for Queen Mary 2 in 2022.

diamond_line_black.png

Barcelona, Spain.

Queen Elizabeth

Experience a coast closer to home.

Queen Elizabeth will make her return to UK and European waters in March 2021, before returning to Australia in December. 

Across her 2021 season, she'll call at 101 ports in 20 countries over ten months, with a selection of voyages ranging from 3 to 14 nights there’s sure to be a voyage to appeal to all. This includes the introduction of all new scenic cruising around the magnificent coasts of England, Ireland and Scotland, as well as a unique city break voyage, with an overnight call in Amsterdam. With further departures from Southampton covering destinations from the tip of Norway to the Iberian Coast, Queen Elizabeth will – for the first time since 2014 – then embark on a series of fly-cruises in the Mediterranean, departing from Barcelona. Her European season then closes as she returns to Australia, on a grand voyage with calls to Singapore and Sri Lanka and finally Melbourne. 

All new itineraries on board Queen Elizabeth will be available to book from 10.00am, 29 September 2020.

Find out more »

diamond_line_black.png
Gardens by the Bay, Singapore.

Queen Mary 2

An iconic voyage returns in 2022.

Sailing on a return course through the Suez Canal, Queen Mary 2 will journey across the Mediterranean Sea to Greece, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore before reaching southeast Australia.

Our guests have told us that they look for memorable destinations which combine intrinsic culture with glamour and heritage. Our 104-night classic adventure will deliver just that, with a wealth of fascinating shores awaiting your arrival. Calling at 27 ports in 16 countries, this World Voyage offers you an extraordinary journey.

Departing 10 January and returning 24 April 2022, Queen Mary 2’s new World Voyage will be available to book from 10.00am, 8 September 2020.

Find out more »

180_logo_banner.jpg

swc-footer.jpg?size=600x0&w=BlJrgiPcY-V6
footer_grills_w370.jpg?size=600x0&w=B_P7

Twitter Facebook Instagram YouTube

For full Cunard terms and conditions please visit www.cunard.com. The website contains full descriptions of the cruises, stateroom accommodation and itinerary details, as well as important information on passport, visa and health requirements and booking conditions, which you must read before booking. Itinerary details are correct at time of send.

You are receiving this message because you have requested to hear news and offers from Cunard via email.

To unsubscribe from Cunard emails, please click here, you can also manage your preferences at anytime by visiting cunard.com/myaccount/.

For more information on how we use personal data please visit www.cunard.com/privacy.

This email was sent by: Cunard Line, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton SO15 1ST. ATOL 6294 ABTA V8764.

Mail code ECN1361
Cunard awards
cu-abta_atol.jpg

1fKmK7pBvLkuEPYNb.png1fKmK7pBvLkuEPYNb.png

Edited by PORT ROYAL

Thank you - am looking for a bit more detail of individual cruises they will be doing, dates and which ports are on them as have to fit around work.  Would love to go back to the Eastern Med, Greece etc but not sure if they will do that from Barcelona.

Having said that, any Mediterranean trip would be lovely !

• Like 1

Historically, Cunard has announced new itineraries about 1-2 weeks prior to the "available to book" dates. Not sure if they will be following that pattern this time though. We are now exactly 2 weeks from the stated 8 September 2020 "available to book" date for QM2's revised 2022 World Voyage. Sometimes the new itineraries leak early on other cruise booking websites. I'll be keeping an eye out for that, but I'm not really expecting that to happen this time around.

2 hours ago, watsonbeau said:

Thank you - am looking for a bit more detail of individual cruises they will be doing, dates and which ports are on them as have to fit around work.  Would love to go back to the Eastern Med, Greece etc but not sure if they will do that from Barcelona.

Having said that, any Mediterranean trip would be lovely !

Think the schedules may be available to view only online from 22 September 2020, with the possibility of upper membership levels, and Grills, being able to make "bookings" a few days prior to 22 September.

There could be a new membership level introduced above "D" towards the end of the year.

I'm not familiar with the Cunard Process? But if that says 29th September for the QE new sailings? Does it mean that is when we will see the detail then? Or do Cunard tend to release the itineraries before you can do the bookings?

25 minutes ago, JP82 said:

I'm not familiar with the Cunard Process? But if that says 29th September for the QE new sailings? Does it mean that is when we will see the detail then? Or do Cunard tend to release the itineraries before you can do the bookings?

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my earlier reply. When I said "Historically, Cunard has announced new itineraries about 1-2 weeks prior to the available to book dates", I meant that's when they have released all the details about the new voyage itineraries. That has included viewing the voyage details on their website.

Last year, the voyage details for the bulk of 2021 were made available exactly one week before the available to book date. So at this point, I would concur with PORT ROYAL that 22nd September is a likely date for the new QE voyage details to be made available.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1

Got it! Thank you!

Just cancelled my December Mini Cruise on QV, so maybe I can squeeze in a mini cruise on QE if there are any in the new mix? (I already have a TA with RCI, and a big week long family cruise in 2021 so just looking for smaller itineraries now to fill the gaps!)

9 hours ago, JP82 said:

Got it! Thank you!

Just cancelled my December Mini Cruise on QV, so maybe I can squeeze in a mini cruise on QE if there are any in the new mix? (I already have a TA with RCI, and a big week long family cruise in 2021 so just looking for smaller itineraries now to fill the gaps!)

A short time ago, I received the US version of the UK email PORT ROYAL posted above. My email is essentially the same as his, except I note mine says QE will be offering "a selection of voyages ranging from 2 to 43 nights" rather than "3 to 14 nights". Either way, I expect you will indeed be able to find a mini cruise on QE.