Obstructed veranda on the Edge deck 7 and 8

fizzy1

Can anyone help me on avoiding obstructed veranda rooms on Edge deck 6 and 7 . I understand cabins behind the up and down restaurant on starboard side are obstructed but there seems to also be obstructed cabins forward too. Don’t mind which type of veranda . Help!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Edge in early Feb of this year and had connecting cabins 7282 and 7284 which were both great. No obstructions. I wasn’t a fan of the Infinite Verandah. The cabin gets very hot if the window is open so you have to close the accordion door for the A/C to work in the bedroom. 

• Like 1

We were on the Edge in early Feb of this year and had connecting cabins 7282 and 7284 which were both great. No obstructions. I wasn’t a fan of the Infinite Verandah. The cabin gets very hot if the window is open so you have to close the accordion door for the A/C to work in the bedroom. 

Thank you. I did wonder about the balcony’s. I really wanted an ordinary verandah but all those have gone so we have booked Millennium for almost same Caribbean programme

2 hours ago, fizzy1 said:

Thank you. I did wonder about the balcony’s. I really wanted an ordinary verandah but all those have gone so we have booked Millennium for almost same Caribbean programme

You will love the Millennium. We sailed a year ago on the Millie from Vancouver - Japan for 15nts and loved it. All beautifully renovated and very easy to get around that ship as they have 3 sets of elevators. We’ve been saying that was our favourite cruise so far. 

You will love the Millennium. We sailed a year ago on the Millie from Vancouver - Japan for 15nts and loved it. All beautifully renovated and very easy to get around that ship as they have 3 sets of elevators. We’ve been saying that was our favourite cruise so far. 

Brilliant ! Thank you xx