Throw Back Thursday!

Chesneygirl

This one is an oldie but goodie taken back in April of 2012!  

We had went to Castle Island to watch the Dawn depart from Black Falcon Terminal in Boston. This was the Dawn's first Boston to Bermuda run that year. 

Castle Island is a perfect spot to watch the ships come and go! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chesneygirl said:

This one is an oldie but goodie taken back in April of 2012!  

We had went to Castle Island to watch the Dawn depart from Black Falcon Terminal in Boston. This was the Dawn's first Boston to Bermuda run that year. 

Castle Island is a perfect spot to watch the ships come and go! 

Another fantastic video Chesneygirl, thanks for posting! Are you going to make "Throw Back Thursday" a weekly thing? Please do! You're going to make Laszlo (Friday's Fun Video) jealous, lol.

Hope you are getting paid ($$) for these, as your videos are of professional quality. NCL should hire you to make their commercials!

I look forward to more of your "Throw Back Thursday" videos and I'll definitely check out your other videos. Thanks again.

Edited by farmersfight

2 hours ago, farmersfight said:

Another fantastic video Chesneygirl, thanks for posting! Are you going to make "Throw Back Thursday" a weekly thing? Please do! You're going to make Laszlo (Friday's Fun Video) jealous, lol.

Hope you are getting paid ($$) for these, as your videos are of professional quality. NCL should hire you to make their commercials!

I look forward to more of your "Throw Back Thursday" videos and I'll definitely check out your other videos. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the compliments!! 💓

I am not getting paid for the videos...I just really love cruising and making videos of our experiences to share!

I think I will continue with the "throw back Thursdays" if there's positive response. I certainly have plenty of them! :classic_biggrin:

Thanks for watching and loving my videos! 

• Like 1