No.Cruising For Me in 2020

krittykat

Was going to cruise the Caribbean in April 2020.  That didn't happen. We rescheduled for Dec 2020 and was able to upgrade. My first river cruise in Europe in August didn't happen. Hopefully..next August with a nicer.cabin.

Now I must have a knee replacement in December. So...again reschedule the caribbean cruise with NCL to next year. Luckily..everything can be reticketed. No more money out of pocket..even airline ticket.

Bonus that we were able to score a 2 bedroom Haven cabin this time.  I guess that will worth the wait.

For now..will get excited for the only trip we can do.... A road trip.down the coast. At least it is away from home.

16 minutes ago, krittykat said:

Was going to cruise the Caribbean in April 2020.  That didn't happen. We rescheduled for Dec 2020 and was able to upgrade. My first river cruise in Europe in August didn't happen. Hopefully..next August with a nicer.cabin.

Now I must have a knee replacement in December. So...again reschedule the caribbean cruise with NCL to next year. Luckily..everything can be reticketed. No more money out of pocket..even airline ticket.

Bonus that we were able to score a 2 bedroom Haven cabin this time.  I guess that will worth the wait.

For now..will get excited for the only trip we can do.... A road trip.down the coast. At least it is away from home.

Good luck with the knee replacement. And the next cruise is incentive to focus on your PT. 

I cruised in January/February of this year and I am so glad I did. We had planned on doing 4 cruises this year but it wasn’t meant to be. My husband and I want to start a family next year so it looks like my cruising days are over for the next couple of years. I’m hoping we can find some land vacations when my husband can travel again. Wishing you the best on your knee! 

10 hours ago, Sweetnspicy said:

I cruised in January/February of this year and I am so glad I did. We had planned on doing 4 cruises this year but it wasn’t meant to be. My husband and I want to start a family next year so it looks like my cruising days are over for the next couple of years. I’m hoping we can find some land vacations when my husband can travel again. Wishing you the best on your knee! 

Thanks and best wishes to you and your soon to be family. That in itself will be an adventure.  Our adult daughter travels frequently with us since she is still single and has been looking forward to this cruise. Just a little delayed.