December 19th, 2020 New Zealand cruise is still on?!

antbur

Does anyone believe that New Zealand will open borders for cruises in December 2020? It will require a vaccine, broad immunization, and some staging to open borders. It cannot be done in less than three months. Airlines already canceled both my flights. However, HA does not cancel the cruise. They expect the full payment soon. Sorry, but it looks like Holland America is letting us to cancel to avoid reimbursing deposits.

Edited by antbur

Very, very doubtful that our NZ borders will be open for  cruises in December.

In which country are you?

An item in our local newspaper today, that  maybe New Zealanders  will be able to travel quarantine free to Australia by November, first flights to Sydney, for people living in the South Island rather than North Islanders as they still have Covid cases in the north.

Then maybe Australians will be able to travel here withour quarantining January or February next year.

I am form US. I doubt Holland America plans only NZ and Australians on board, but it is an interesting option for HA – narrowing some cruises to locals only. Well, I should plan New Year on Alaska cruise then (((