Cruise cancellations

WorldTraveler151208

I have reservations for a New Year's Eve cruise from Dubai on Msc Fantasia (originally on Msc Seaview but the ship was changed for obvious reasons). This week, Msc canceled all cruises on Fantasia until December 5th.  Do you think there is a chance that the cruise on December 26 will take place? Does anyone know if there is a no sail order in the Persian Gulf region and the UAE at the moment?

38 minutes ago, drsel said:

Cruises will take place in December in the UAE

Thank you for your answer, but if I may ask, how can you be so sure?  Do you have any specific information? I know that the cruise is not canceled at the moment, but so far Msc has not officially canceled any cruises in the Christmas time.

• Like 1

Thank you for your answer, but if I may ask, how can you be so sure?  Do you have any specific information? I know that the cruise is not canceled at the moment, but so far Msc has not officially canceled any cruises in the Christmas time.
News reports in the UAE say that Cruises will start by end October in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

There is also a thread here on Dubai