Sapphire Princess

Northumberland

15 minutes ago, Northumberland said:

Curious to hear from anyone who would have stayed in stateroom L231 Lido deck on the Sapphire Princess.

I would like to know about the location on the ship.

Have you considered their will be a public space above you? That would be my concern and would opt for Aloha deck instead if at all possible.

3 hours ago, Ashland said:

Have you considered their will be a public space above you? That would be my concern and would opt for Aloha deck instead if at all possible.

Yes, I was looking at that and the only thing I see directly above is the beauty salon. Can't see that being much of an issue, but I could be wrong. That's why I was hoping that people who booked that stateroom before could provide some insite, but thanks for pointing that out.

Edited by Northumberland
Spelling correction.

2 hours ago, Northumberland said:

Yes, I was looking at that and the only thing I see directly above is the beauty salon. Can't see that being much of an issue, but I could be wrong. That's why I was hoping that people who booked that stateroom before could provide some insite, but thanks for pointing that out.

Regardless of what that space is used for (and yes I checked what it was before responding but also noted that it is very close to the fitness center)...I would err on the side of caution and not take the chance. 

Hopefully it won't be a problem for you and you'll enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Regardless of what that space is used for (and yes I checked what it was before responding but also noted that it is very close to the fitness center)...I would err on the side of caution and not take the chance. 

Hopefully it won't be a problem for you and you'll enjoy your cruise.

Well, we're booked on a 28 day cruise. So, I can only hope all our cruise mates are a bunch of old farts that go to bed early and get up late. 😆😆😆

• Haha 1