Voyage Personaliser - Cunard Website

rjms74

Did you use the booking ref provided by your TA, or did you have another one provided by Cunard? Also, were you able to access the area before you had paid the balance (I'm wondering if it's too far in advance having not paid in full here yet)?

I used the TA booking ref and have not paid the balance. Just booked last week on 4th of July New England cruise.

It looks like Cunard has now added to their US site as well.

http://www.cunardline.com/Cunarder/default.asp?Active=Boo&sub=Personaliser

Just enter your name and your SIX (6) character cruise ID and away you go. It is a bit fussy, in that you click on the entries down the left side. We have completed our information and now get a notice that all is well and we do not need other papers when we board.

It looks like Cunard has now added to their US site as well.

http://www.cunardline.com/Cunarder/default.asp?Active=Boo&sub=Personaliser

That link is not to the US site. It's actually a section of the UK site. Look at the phone number to call for information. It's a UK number. Also the way they spell "personaliser". In the US we spell it "personalizer" as it is on the Princess Cruises site. None the less, if it works great! I thought that the UK was using a different booking engine though. I'm surprised you can pull up reservations through the site.

Ernie

I stand corrected. The link did not have the .uk in it, so I assumed it was instead the US site. Silly boy.

Still, it does allow you to accomplish the same thing, even for this US based passenger, booked via a US Travel Agent.

• 3 weeks later...
I just went to the web linik, and all my information is correct:) But still no cabin number as yet. Looks like I will not get an upgrade. I guess you get what your pay for.

Did you get a cabin number yet?

By the way, when folks go to this site, you might think it is not working. When you click on the personal links along the left side, it is VERY VERY slow to display. Be patient. It does work for U.S. bookings.

I am wondering if we get an upgrade, will it appear on the cabin field on this site?

This page has just appeared on the Cunard UK website:

http://www.cunard.co.uk/Cunarder/default.asp?Active=Boo&sub=Personaliser

I don't suppose the US site will be far behind. But as seems usual these days they got it wrong again. They sent a mailshot out advertising the voyage personaliser before it had been uploaded to the website. I wasted half an hour looking for it!

I tried the link from the U.S. and entered my name and reservation number; it brought up our details. It's a little annoying that from one cruise or crossing to the next, they cant keep your details in their data base.

Bit confused here. Managed to find our QV voyage Dec 2007, so I know that the system works and what to enter, but can't find QE2 in seven weeks time!

QE2 booking is a guarentee. Could that be the problem? (just thinking out loud)

Colin.

I have used the link to complete most of my data. Can anyone tell me about the 'insurance' part? I am a little bit confused what is expected there. (I understand the concept of 'insurance'- don't go there....) If we don't fill this out are we still good to go? We have health insurance via my company. Is this what they want to know? Or does this refer to Cruise Insurance? Please advise....

It sure looks like they are talking about your MEDICAL insurance. They use the term: "For your safety whilst aboard..."

Not sure if you have to enter it, but it would make sense to have it there in case of an emergency. And, I am guessing you could leave it blank, since lots of folks do NOT have medical insurance.

The personalizer works great... with one exception. It appears you can not check or update it within a few days of your cruise. Today is Monday and we cruise on Saturday and it tells us we are too close to the cruise to use this feature.

I was thining we could continue to monitor to see if we got an upgrade. Oh well.

Well, go figure! I could not get anything but a white box with space for name and res.#.

I walked into the other room and used my spouse's computer and was able to pull up the proper form!

All went well until I filled out the emergency contact.

For some reason it doesn't want to accept the phone # of my contact! The entire page has to be refilled in..I tried 3 times and got no where.

Also American Medicare doesn't have a phone number, so that remains incomplete in their world.

I will try again later with Cunard in the slot for insurance.

Archived