jay888

See that @kazu has also replied. There are photos with comments on HALfacts.com of the same stateroom on Oosterdam and Zuiderdam. Also a video of Westerdam 10024 on cruisedeckplans.com

My DD and DSIL have booked it on Oosterdam in 2021 because Deck 10 is between the Retreat cabanas on Deck 11 and Fitness Center on Deck 9. Also just steps from the jogging track. They plan to use all three. Another perk: There are restrooms just steps away in the Crow's Nest if needed. They are small in stature and like that they get a window for the price of an interior stateroom.

Some would avoid the stateroom because it is high and forward where motion sickness might affect them. Probably not a factor but there could be some noisy joggers going past the window.

Edited by Cruise Suzy

Yes, but it's sold as an inside but it has a window to let in natural light and while the layout is a little odd, there is quite a lot of open space which is nice.

We liked it. It was really nice to be able to step outside in a moment or straight to the crows nest, and don't forget the explorer café is right there as well.

We had 10021 on Westerdam and enjoyed the room, lots of space, close to outside and crows nest and the window! No problem with noise and motion sickness. We have 10024 on the Westerdam booked for October 2021 if all goes well 🤗

16 hours ago, tpbs said:

We had 10021 on Westerdam and enjoyed the room, lots of space, close to outside and crows nest and the window! No problem with noise and motion sickness. We have 10024 on the Westerdam booked for October 2021 if all goes well 🤗

16 hours ago, tpbs said:

I have this stateroom booked for the 30th  November 2021, I’m feeling more positive as we appear to have a vaccine.  I booked this cabin due to its location to crows nest for coffee and having easy access to the open deck.  Thank you everyone for your information, who would guess it has a window