change a person on your trip

dave&micki

Hi all, we are leaving on the Sovereign on 3/20/06 and one person that was suppose to come with us cannot make it. Can we have someone else take his place? Is there a charge to make this change? How much notice do we have to give RCCL. We haven't received our Docs yet, but I'm assuming we will be pretty soon. Thanks for any help :D

Yes you can change, Per Royal Caribbean

Can I make changes to a guest listed on my reservation? Names may be changed up to 24 hours prior to sailing provided one of the original names remains on the booking. Name changes will be subject to a $35 per guest fee if one of the following conditions exist: Request is made less than 35 days prior to commencement of cruise vacation (inclusive of tours)

Just note: If your changing one girlfriend for another sometimes not all the paperwork gets changed. My brother-in-laws new girlfriend found this out while checking in and they referred to her with the old girlfriends name. She took it in stride though, she was the one on the cruise :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

Our friends are planning on going on the Alaska cruise 9/1 and they have booked an inside at a great price. But they have lots of family problems and keep thinking they will cancel. Can both names be changed or do they have to let the room go and another party book it. Can we keep the great rate?

Hi all, we are leaving on the Sovereign on 3/20/06 and one person that was suppose to come with us cannot make it. Can we have someone else take his place? Is there a charge to make this change? How much notice do we have to give RCCL. We haven't received our Docs yet, but I'm assuming we will be pretty soon. Thanks for any help :D

Yes, you can change it. Just tell them to change it to "Carol................"

:D :D :D :D

Archived