Luggage storage in Southampton

Bethcb

We are disembarking Sky Princess in Southampton and plan to spend about a month touring in France via car. After that, we are taking Oceania Serena back to the USA from Southampton. Is it possible to leave 1 large suitcase somewhere in Southampton during that month? Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Sometimes a hotel that you stay at will do something like that for you-- just really depends. I have a favorite hotel in London I stay at a few times a year that will keep a small bag for me for a month or two between visits. If you stay somewhere in Southampton you could always call them in advance to see if they would. 

Otherwise you can always rent a small self storage unit for a month of which there are a bunch in and around Southampton. 

3 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

Sometimes a hotel that you stay at will do something like that for you-- just really depends. I have a favorite hotel in London I stay at a few times a year that will keep a small bag for me for a month or two between visits. If you stay somewhere in Southampton you could always call them in advance to see if they would. 

Otherwise you can always rent a small self storage unit for a month of which there are a bunch in and around Southampton. 

Thanks for suggestion. We have stored luggage in the past with hotels. This trip is a bit more complicated because we are not staying in Southampton after disembarkation. However, I did find a personal driver that will take us from Southampton Pier to Paris, and then a month later from Paris to Southampton, and he will hold our luggage at no additional cost. Problem solved!