What happens on Port Day's with Excursions?

connielou

I have pre-booked excursions through RCCL for our cruise on the Voyager Next Week (whoo hoo) this is our first cruise.

How does it work...is there somewhere I have to go? One of your excursions in St.Thomas isn't until Noon and we dock at 7am...

If someone could give me some guidance on how these things work I would greatly appreciate it.. I am travelling alone with my DD and like to be a little prepared

Thanks!

I believe RCI will put information about your excursion in your stateroom the night before your excursion is due. This should have all the information you need but if you have question just ask someone at guest relations.

Have a great cruise! I think you and the DD will have a time of your life as long as you go with the intentions of having fun. ;)

I have never pre-booked an excursion, but we have always booked as soon as we have boarded. Our tickets usually arrive in the middle of the night (the excursion fairy?) and have the exact meeting place and time on them. Most of the excursion meet out of the pier. At least one person from the tour company or a RCCL crew member has a large sign with the tour name on it.

If you have any questions about the excursion there is a Shore Excursion Desk in the lobby. Their hours are listed in the daily Compass. They also have a port presentation before each stop to discuss what the excursions are all about.

The main selling point of booking your excursions through the ship is the convenience and they do make it easy.

Also, take the time between 7 and 12 to explorer and enjoy the ship. The ship is A LOT less crowed when in port. At times it may seem you have the ship to yourself.

Oh great idea...you should walk off the ship and head over to the tram...you will get off at the top and have a breathtaking view of the island. St. Thomas is a pretty island and you will feel very safe walking around. Do take some time to go in and out of the stores before your excursion. You will get a chance to see more of the island.

Archived