Silhouette foot stools

s0479

Hi! With all the changes - I’m now sailing on the Silhouette.  I know it was a big deal after the revolution that concierge didn’t have foot stools any more but heard that that may have changed.  Just curious what folks experienced earlier this year.  Thanks!!

• 7 months later...

I'm resurrecting this thread to ask the same question.  My recollection is that while foot stools were removed from Concierge Class balconies as part of the "revolution," this was very unpopular and cruisers had their own "revolution," insisting that foot stools be brought back.   I do recall some posters stating that some sort of foot stools were finally placed on board.

I know that with the pandemic suspensions, there's not a lot of data out there after the Silhouette was "revolutionized," but I hope some folks who did sail on the Silhouette after the "revolution" or who are sailing now will be able to reply.  (I will also post this over in the thread devoted to this summer's Silhouette's UK sailings.)

Thanks for any info!