Southwest air credit rules

my kids mama

I'm sorry if this has been asked an answered.  We have flights booked with Southwest for a cruise that is now cancelled.  I know Southwest will give me air credit, not worried about that.  My question is,...Can you use this air credit to book a Southwest vacation?  They have a promo going to save $150 off a 7 night stay.  Since we can't cruise, I thought maybe we can still get away to Mexico, if it's safe. Can we use air credit on promocodes for southwest.  

I thought about calling them, but didn't want to be on hold for an hour. Emailed them instead to ask my question.  The response was that I should call them, lol. 

1 hour ago, my kids mama said:

I thought about calling them, but didn't want to be on hold for an hour.

Completely depends on the conditions of the ticket cancellation.  And it seems that you are still holding the tickets and have not cancelled yet.

Best to call and cancel, while finding out about the vacation package.  And as for waiting on hold:  try putting your phone on speaker and just go about your business for the time you are waiting.  When someone comes on, just say "can you hold for a sec while I take you off speaker".  And finish your transaction with WN.  No need to just be sitting around your desk waiting and waiting and twiddling your thumbs.