Cabin reviews from MSC Armonia for disabled cruiser?

CateV04

Hey y'all,

I was hoping someone here might be able to get me a quick answer - I was looking at some of the deals next fall for the Armonia, but am having a hard time finding information on their disabled cabins, or ease of access for regular cabins for a disabled cruiser. Here's the two issues:

We sail with our teenage daughter, who typically sleeps in a pullman or on a sofa. Does anyone know if the Armonia's handicapped cabins have pullmans or sofas for a third passenger in the same cabin?

My husband is partially mobile, using a wheelchair mainly for distance, but has issues with narrow doorways and stepping over high (over 2") door thresholds. In the regular cabins (where we're more likely to find a pullman), can anyone estimate the doorway width (more than 24"?) or if there's a high ledge between the bedroom and bathroom? 

I really appreciate any help y'all can provide! Cross-posting to Disabled Cruise Travel

Why don't you try the MSC website which will give you specific information on the ship? I am linking the MSC webpage on the Armonia which gives a description of the cabins and a deck plan (where you will find the handicap cabins and their bedding).  After reviewing the deck plans, try contacting  MSC for specific information as to questions on door sizes.

I have traveled with a friend on MSC that uses a scooter and walker and found MSC to be helpful in finding a cabin.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/cruise/ships/msc-armonia