Did you miss the boat?

Hawaiidan

4 hours ago, GeorgesGal said:

Dan, I thought the OBC was $100?

I think this is the information you're looking for:

NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE HOLDINGS LTD. IS THRILLED TO OFFER OUR SHAREHOLDERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS: $250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 15 Days or More. $100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 7 to 14 Days. $50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 Days or Less.

This is copied from the "Investor" section of the Oceania web site.

Thanks, TGG for the info!  I'll be sure to make my next cruise more than 15 days!!!

(I had checked the Investor site, but must have missed this.  Even did a search on their page for shareholder benefits and nothing came up, so I really appreciate this info.)

Donna

On 12/6/2020 at 10:59 AM, GeorgesGal said:

Thanks, TGG for the info!  I'll be sure to make my next cruise more than 15 days!!!

(I had checked the Investor site, but must have missed this.  Even did a search on their page for shareholder benefits and nothing came up, so I really appreciate this info.)

Donna

darn up another 5.7% today   to $29....( %65% from its $17 a share  60 days ago   299% from March 18)      

21 hours ago, Daniel A said:

Any idea why the cruise stocks are down the last couple of days?  I would have thought the Pfizer and Moderna news would be a boost, but it only looks like a very transient blip.

There is an article from Barron's with a link posted on Celebrity's CC pages.  Seems like RCL and NCLH are getting their credit ratings lowered.  My stock down 93 cents/share as of yesterday.

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2020 at 10:32 AM, GeorgesGal said:

There is an article from Barron's with a link posted on Celebrity's CC pages.  Seems like RCL and NCLH are getting their credit ratings lowered.  My stock down 93 cents/share as of yesterday.

Well.....consider this.....no cruise stock is a good investment for any long period of time.     It is something you buy and use for a specific reason..the OBC. and nothing more.   Growth is secondary benifit..     Here is a concept to ponder....  say you bought the stock because of cheap price and to get the OBC .   Then, while waiting for the cruise you stock growth is 60-%  or more  maybe even 300% while waiting....  Meaning  over a $1000-+ profit.      You might decide to sell it because the OBC is moot and if you were to hold fluctuations could rob you....   Heck you made a huge % profit.... Enough to cover the  nest 5 to 10 cruises  and NOT risk  holding.    You can always buy for the prior month... file for stock holders OBC and sell as soon as you cruise...   Your gamble will be for a very very short risk period VS holding for many years...................     Think about it....     Yes, the stock as a took for a short term goal.... but when the profit surpasses that preset goal....why hold longer. ???