Looking to book my 1st Caribbean cruise

Starting the process of planning our first Caribbean cruise. We’ve done Alaska a few times and are ready for a warmer weather cruise. 

Going with kids (7 and 9 at the moment). Interested in beaches. Are there any islands you’d recommend with good beaches? Leaning towards Western Caribbean but also looking at Eastern Caribbean. 

How is weather April-June? Is it an ok time to go or would we be better off going at a different time? 

thanks for any feedback! I’m very overwhelmed!

On 11/26/2020 at 2:43 PM, thegoaliegirl said:

Starting the process of planning our first Caribbean cruise. We’ve done Alaska a few times and are ready for a warmer weather cruise. 

Going with kids (7 and 9 at the moment). Interested in beaches. Are there any islands you’d recommend with good beaches? Leaning towards Western Caribbean but also looking at Eastern Caribbean. 

How is weather April-June? Is it an ok time to go or would we be better off going at a different time? 

thanks for any feedback! I’m very overwhelmed!

I'm going to do the best I can for you. If you've already cruised before then you may be already familiar with which cruise line you are choosing. 2 children I would prefer Carnival or Royal Caribbean. 

I prefer the eastern Caribbean but that's all in what you like. Great beaches on all the islands if you can give me an idea of which islands your going to I can recommend the beaches you don't want to miss. The weather in April and June, it's HOT😎😉.

Gimme an idea of which islands your planning on visiting I can also give you some recommendations on shore excursions and tours. Don't get overwhelmed I used to do that, we are all here to help you make the most of your vacation. Later Todd

On 12/1/2020 at 7:43 PM, thegoaliegirl said:

Thank you! I’m leaning towards Western Caribbean as my kids both want to go to Mexico, especially after my oldest did a report on Mexico. Ports would be Cozumel, Belize City and Roatan. Thank you!

No problem. Cozumel with kids Paradise Beach, or Mr. Sancho's. You'll figure it out. 

Belize you want to take your kids to Goffs Caye and spend your day. Check out Resorts for a Day website and find Belize tour excursions and go from there.

Roatan I was there I'm sorry I had quite a bit to drink that day and don't remember that much. 

If I can help you with anything else let me know. Western Caribbean with the kid's you and your kids are going to have a blast, good choice. Take care Todd

• Thanks 1