Mariner Suite #1010 question

FengShui@Sea

I am planning to book cabin #1010 on the Mariner, but would like to know what is directly above it.  The ship layout just shows a blank space above, as well as a public washroom at the very edge on Deck 11.  I am thinking it could be a storage room, or staff service closet; either of which could get noisy.  If anyone who has stayed in that suite could advise what (if any) noise comes from above it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

If you go to the main topic page and look at the top area when topics are pinned there is one called cabin guru. If you go to page 1 of that topic there is a list of the ships with a link that connects you to reviews of the various cabins. There is a review there of cabin 1010.   Hope that gives you some info. 

Sorry i am terrible at trying to post a link. 

4 minutes ago, 1982CruzStart said:

If you go to the main topic page and look at the top area when topics are pinned there is one called cabin guru. If you go to page 1 of that topic there is a list of the ships with a link that connects you to reviews of the various cabins. There is a review there of cabin 1010.   Hope that gives you some info. 

Sorry i am terrible at trying to post a link. 

Thanks so much ~ greatly appreciated.