Stateroom question for Liberty

sluggo

We were finally able to find out our room number for the 4/1/06 Liberty - but having only cruised once before had a few questions about the location.

We are in 7212 which is right near the front of the boat, any major differences between front and middle motion-wise? Wife and I didn't have any issues last time but didn't know if being up front made a big difference.

Any other pros/cons being that close to the front?

In general the middle will have less motion than the forward or aft cabins. But whether that is too much or not is a personal thing. Some people love 'em, a little gentle rocking to sleep at night. Others can't stand them and will only book midships.

You won't have a lot of random traffic in that location, and the forward public areas won't be noticed by many folks the first half of the trip, if at all. Even though you do have a balcony, that forward deck is very close by if you want another great view

http://community.webshots.com/photo/58327906/1058784363032397607tHARnS

We were finally able to find out our room number for the 4/1/06 Liberty - but having only cruised once before had a few questions about the location.

We are in 7212 which is right near the front of the boat, any major differences between front and middle motion-wise? Wife and I didn't have any issues last time but didn't know if being up front made a big difference.

Looks like you will be cruising on the same cruise with our CC group. See you onboard. :D

We had cabin 7208 right next door to the one you are assigned. We had big sweals up to 20ft. and it only put me to sleep even better in the cabin. I guess if your prone to motion sickness this is not the best cabin location. We like the up and down and back and forth motion.

Archived