Complimentary Days

JSCW6

I know this question was asked but I can't find the thread so I am hoping someone can help.

In September of 2019, after reaching a new tier on the loyalty program, we earned four complimentary nights. In October of 2019, we booked a cruise using those nights for October 2021. Because the Covid pandemic remains as well as its rules and regulations, we are getting concerned about cruising in the fall of 2021. Will we be able to shift those nights to a cruise in 2022 even though we will have passed that one year time frame? 

Has anyone been able to shift with complimentary nights?

Thanks!

Not quite L&S but we cancelled an October 2020 cruise, at final payment, that had been booked with 3 free nights, we couldn’t lift and shift as there were no similar cruises in the qualifying window. However the free nights were returned to us and the deposit given as FCC, we were able to then book a September 2021 cruise using both. 
Like your we’re unsure about cruising returning to normality by then but given our previous experience I would expect to be able to move everything forward again.