Princess Price Anomaly.

I posted under the Three For Free thread but had no reaction, so here goes in its own thread.

Just got off the phone to Princess from booking 3 cabins for our group for the 30th Oct 2021 round trip Sydney/NZ 13 days. Some anomaly with the pricing between what is advertised and what Princess bookings has on their computer. 

On the web an extended balcony on deck 10 Mid aft is $2299, Princess want to charge $2449.00. I've sent screen shots, as requested, to the booking person for her to query up the line.

Anyone else had this problem?

3 minutes ago, Russell21 said:

I posted under the Three For Free thread but had no reaction, so here goes in its own thread.

Just got off the phone to Princess from booking 3 cabins for our group for the 30th Oct 2021 round trip Sydney/NZ 13 days. Some anomaly with the pricing between what is advertised and what Princess bookings has on their computer. 

On the web an extended balcony on deck 10 Mid aft is $2299, Princess want to charge $2449.00. I've sent screen shots, as requested, to the booking person for her to query up the line.

Anyone else had this problem?

It's a bug, it's also being discussed at length on FB. It only applies to Premium Bamcony cabins. They are showing the regular balcony price initially then it changes once you select the cabin. It appears to be equivalent to the extra you'd normally pay for the cheapest Premium Balcony instead of a BA.

Russell21, I encountered the exact same "confusion" as you a week or so ago when trying to book a 3 for free cruise.  I also posted this problem here on the 3 for Free topic (post # 42).  Yes, I also sent screenshots, etc., after much to-ing and fro-ing with them.  The following morning I received a call back from Princess agreeing to my request.  Confirming email from Princess at the "right" price and specified cabin number (Premium Balcony mid aft) was in my inbox within seconds.  The cruise appeared in my Personaliser within 30 minutes.   Obviously there are discrepancies on the Princess website vs their call centre programme.

Hang in there and keep 'annoying' them in the most polite way of course!   Good luck.

I have noticed that the price for balconies is the same for BE to BA but the price for premium balconies B4 is based on the old BC pricing.  In other words the price for BA is upgraded from BE but for B4 (aft facing) is upgraded from BC not BE.  I think this is causing confusion.  Just booked a B4 and noticed this on my receipt.  Could be wrong.