Westerdam Cabin Reviews

lsfla

I've been trying to read the Cabin Reviews for Westerdam to help me choose what suite type to book and the links aren't working for me. I've tried in both Chrome and Safari. Is anyone else having these problems? 

Isfla, you could try halfacts dot com.  There are a number of pictures and comments on HAL ships from cruise critic members who have been in the cabins.  

The cabins of each class of ship (except the Noordam) are similar to you don’t need to be restricted to a particular ship - just the class - to the best of my knowledge.

I signed up for cruisedeckplans.com many years ago. It's low cost for a lifetime membership. It's just full of photos and information. It even has a 'guru' page for warnings, just like the SeatGuru site for airlines.  I have relied on this site for accurate info for manly years, and it's been worth every penny. It may still offer the option to use it for free, as it did years ago, but the pay-for site allows for more detailed information. I highly recommend it.