Norwegian Bliss - Haven Question

sammysetra

Looking at pictures of the Norwegian Bliss it looks like 18102/18702 have their own self-contained balcony. All other cabins on deck 18, with the exception of the Owners Suites, appear to share the balcony space with another suite and there is a divider in place to split them. 

Also, looking at external images of the ship, it looks like these two suites may be slightly wider than other H6 cabins.

Has anyone sailed in either of these suites and can confirm my observations?

Thanks

We were in a deck 17 Bliss courtyard cabin last year.  Didn't see any shared balconies.  We did note that the deck 17 balconies appeared to be quite a bit larger than the corresponding deck 18 balcony above it.  Didn't actually go out on a deck 18 balcony to measure it though.

I guess that's just b/c it looks like cabins/staterooms seem to have a divider that might open between suites but doesn't mean those dividers actually open.  The NCL policy is that dividers between cabins/staterooms will not be opened due to safety concerns. 

The arrows going between cabins means that the cabins themselves can connect inside.  There are doors which can be opened between the cabins.  

AFA balcony dividers opening, It makes no difference whether you're in a regular balcony or a Haven suite, the policy is the same, the only time the dividers are meant to be opened is for cleaning of the balcony space or for fire drills.  That's what I was told on a previous cruise and to me it makes sense. 

I think that the OP means that there are solid walls on both sides of the balcony instead of a divider. The bathtub window is like a wall between balconies...

106098992-1566921244931gettyimages-11584

... so instead of having a wall on one side and a divider on the other, those staterooms have a wall/window on both sides.

• Thanks 1

Yes, you understand my question correctly. 

From the photographs I have seen it looks like 18102/18702 have a totally private balcony as they have a solid wall on both sides, rather than a wall and a divider. Please forgive the rather pixelated image, but I think it illustrates the point I am trying to make. 

45486052-9FEC-49C1-80DD-D41A968484E1.jpeg