For those who like slippers and/or inside cabins

I Luv Crusin

We've got to let Jim and Ruth know about these slippers - they can't have a pair like them in their collection already, can they??? I think they only collect novelty figure style slippers, but these might be novel enough that they'd want them!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

We've got to let Jim and Ruth know about these slippers - they can't have a pair like them in their collection already, can they??? I think they only collect novelty figure style slippers, but these might be novel enough that they'd want them!

That's why I posted it them. They were shown on today's "I Want That" show on HGTV and I immediately thought of Jim but couldn't remember his name.

I just emailed Jim & Ruth and gave them the link - will have to see if they end up bringing a pair with them on their next cruise. I told him it would save them having to pack a flashlight (that might make extra room for either jewelery for Ruth or slippers for Jim!).

Slipper Update: Just received a response to my email from Jim - he's thrilled with the site and is planning on ordering "a few pair" tonight - he says thanks to us here on the HAL board for thinking about him. Why am I not surprised that he's not ordering just 1 pair???;)

Never stub a foot again in the dark.

It's never that dark inside my inside cabin. :)

I leave the TV on, set to the forward camera channel, and with the sound turned down. Even at night there's a slight TV glow that gives a bit of light in the cabin. Then, of course, the sun comes up and I have a beautiful window looking forward that no one can see in through. :)

It's never that dark inside my inside cabin. :)

I leave the TV on, set to the forward camera channel, and with the sound turned down. Even at night there's a slight TV glow that gives a bit of light in the cabin. Then, of course, the sun comes up and I have a beautiful window looking forward that no one can see in through. :)

Rev Neal, how are you feeling?

Does the TV thing work on the Veendam? I probably won't live the TV on because DH likes to sleep in the dark but I may turn it on first thing in the morning.

Archived